Please see PHCC_Bylaws
Code of Ethics
- To consider our trade worthy as affording us distinct opportunities to serve society.
- To improve ourselves, increase our efficiency and enlarge our service, and by so doing attest our faith in the fundamental principles of life, that we profit most who serve best.
- To realize that we are business persons and ambitious to succeed; but we are first ethical persons, and wish no success that is not founded on the highest justice and morality.
- To maintain the highest ethical standards of advertising, pricing, selling, installation, and service guided by the principles of honesty and integrity.
- To promote the latest technological advances in the design, types and methods of installation of plumbing-heating-cooling systems; using equipment and materials complying with the standards recognized by this industry.
- To enter enthusiastically into the association work –to give as well as take–and do our part in elevating the industry.
- To support all progressive moves that are being carried out along the lines of trade extension, standardization and sanitation.
- To conduct our affairs that others in our business will find it wise, profitable and conductive to happiness to emulate our example.
- To follow and execute our work in conformity with federal, state, county and city building, safety, energy and water conservation, fire and housing codes; and refusing to be a party to any actions that violates these regulations.
- To promote conservation of water and energy to the public we serve through improved, adequate, safe, modern installation of energy efficient equipment.